The controller of personal data recorded by Assetrecoverycee.com, i.e., the entity which decides how personal data entrusted and processed in connection with its activities will be used, is Bearstone Global sp. z o. o., Tytusa Chałubińskiego 8, Warszawa 00-613, that is the organizer of the event Asset Recovery CEE.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Country refers to: Poland.
- Data Controller for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Service refers to the Website and activities related to the organization of conferences and other marketing and social events.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Website refers to https://assetrecoverycee.com,
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Please be informed that Bearstone Global sp. z o. o. as the Data Controller is committed to protecting Your privacy and ensuring the security of personal data, which it processes.
This information sets out how personal data are collected and used in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). In particular, it fulfils the obligation to provide a data processing notice under Article 13(1), 13(2) of the GDPR and national legislation.
Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
Personal Data will be processing on the basis of Article 6.1 (a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- providing Services to You by the Website [Article 6.1 (a)],
- execution of the Asset Recovery CEE event participation agreement [Article 6.1 (b)],
- to contact You for the direct marketing purposes, in particular to inform You about the Asset Recovery CEE event and other events organized by the Company [Article 6.1 (a), (f)],
- execution of audits [Article 6.1 (f)],
- to pursue or defend against claims [Article 6.1 (f)],
- to ensure accountability (proving compliance with data protection obligations under the law) [Article 6.1 (c)].
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision or obtaining of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Categories of Personal Data Processed
In performance of Our activity, We process the following (non-sensitive) categories of personal data: first name, surname, e-mail address, place of employment and position or type of conducted business activity.
The Period in Which Your Data Are Processed
We will process Your data for the duration of the performance of the Asset Recovery CEE event participation agreement, until the termination of direct marketing communication and until expiry of the statute of limitations for mutual claims arising from the performance of the agreement.
Information on Recipients of Personal Data/ Entrustment of Personal Data Processing
The recipient of the collected personal data is the Company.
The Data Controller may entrust the processing of Your personal data to entities cooperating with the Controller on the basis of written agreements, in particular personal data processing entrustment agreements, in order to perform certain tasks and services for the Data Controller, such as accounting services, legal services, direct marketing services.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the European Economic Area
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including within the group to which the Data Controller belongs, i.e. to Bearstone Global Ltd. with its registered seat in Great Britain.
The European Commission has confirmed that Great Britain provides an adequate level of protection for personal data in Decisions C (2021) 4800 final – under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and C (2021) 4801 final – under Directive (EU) 2016/680 of 28 June 2021, which allows for the free transfer of personal data to entities based in Great Britain.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, You can request Us for an access, update or delete of Your Personal Data This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request restriction of processing Your Personal Data. You have the right to request restriction of Your Personal Data processing if We process them too widely, without due justification.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to Our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on Your consent as the legal basis for Our processing.
- The right to complain to the supervisory body. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try Our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY PRIVACY
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read „Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be „Persistent” or „Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
· Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
· Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
· by email: [email protected] or
· via the correspondence address Bearstone Global sp. z o.o. Tytusa Chałubińskiego 8 Street, Warszawa 00-613.